Monday 2 March 2009

EEK























The WEEKEND...

The three original musketeers joined forces at the weekend and got slaughtered. First off me and michelle get lost and end up on an epic road trip to claires. Michelle yelled at me for making a few suggestions about her driving(don't ever). She called me 'a passenger seat driver' and though she may not have said these exact words the sense she wanted to scream 'fuck off sam' lingered in the air.

As is tradition we didn't get out till gone 12 and went to Big Hands(that dive of a bar next to the academy were all the bands hang) I meet some band from LA and end up alone on the tour bus completely wasted and wishing I'd gone to Fab cafe with my friends. Any way some band dude (my mates made up a song about band dude- 'just a short guy living in a tall world..he took the midnight train...' decides I'm there to sleep with him (lets face it why wouldn't he!?)I was mortified and practically ran screaming in hysterics down Oxford Road, hailed a taxi and then had the stupid taxi driver coming onto me, 'I'd like to take you out for dinner' he was about 60! I had to pull out my imaginary boyfriend card (because obviously without this fictional 'boyfriend' this creepy taxi driver could defo take me out right!??!) seriously guys I just wanted to see inside the bus!! I'll never learn.




2 comments:

  1. HEY Big Hands is not a dive, it's cosy and relaxing. Just because it isn't full of pretentious wankers who 'think' the world revolves around them and 'think' they are the next big movie producer/photographer/fashion model, doesn't mean it isn't an awesome little place to enjoy a few drinks with NICE friends or a partner before going to a gig......NOT just to hang out and see how many 'cool' bands you can meet.

    Some people need to wake up and stop kidding themselves into thinking they're something when they're quite clearly not.

    I had no idea they had illiterate fuckwits 'studying' at university these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sinamaria now do us all a favour and fuck off. pretentious wanker. jesus. don't waste you're fucking precious time commenting or reading my blog.

    oh and P.S. I love Big hands, the best bars are the dives. love, was gonna try to laugh at your comment, but fuck me, you're outta of order. and this 'illiterate fuckwit' actually has worked for some pretty big fucking fashion magazines, modeling, writing and taking photos. so arrffghhh. loser. you aint getting anywhere with that attitude...everyones a pretentious wanker, be prepared to lick arse mate.

    ReplyDelete